5 Books Worth Reading
Responding to poverty and injustice can seem like a daunting task, but when you’re feeling overwhelmed it’s always good to know that you’re not alone. People have gone before, and some of them have even been so thoughtful as to write books about their thoughts and experiences!
Here are our top 5 books that address issues of social justice:
1. The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns
2. When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert
3. Generous Justice by Timothy Keller
4. The Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne
5. Make Poverty Personal by Ash Barker
Do you have any books on this topic to recommend?